View office policies, download patient forms and prepare for your first visit.
To prepare for your first visit:
- Download and fill out the New Patient Welcome Packet.
- Read and sign the Authorization For Disclosure of Health Information form.
- Read and sign the Arbitration Agreement (must be signed before Dr. Haid can see you).
- Read and sign the Patient Consent to Treatment form.
- Payment in full is required at the time of service.
- My office will provide you with an insurance-ready form should you decide to seek re-imbursement from your insurer (we accept, cash, check, credit card, or HSA card).
Statements are emailed each month.
– Dr. Haid no longer practices internal medicine, hematology or oncology
– He will not prescribe pharmaceuticals requiring prescriptions.
– Dr. Haid’s acupuncture practice does not provide evening nor week-end call coverage. In case of emergency call “911,” seek care from your regular doctor, or go to the nearest emergency room.
– You will be asked to sign a Consent Form after your treatment has been explained to you but before the treatment has actually begun.